[plug] Installn

John Summerfield summer at os2.ami.com.au
Sun Mar 28 03:38:28 WST 1999

On Sat, 27 Mar 1999, Daniel Pearson wrote:

> Well all the essentials... the base, X-Windows, and a Word Processing
> program plus PPP and Netscape, Bitch-X

Not in 4 Mb RAm you won't.

However, I do have a M/b with 8 Mb RAM in it here. Can you get yourself out
to Midland some time?

You can't ADD the RAM to your system: it fills the slots in the existing
M/b. you can probably REPLACE that RAM in your system (or the entire M/b).

Still won't be much fun though. I think you need 12 Mb to start to get
useful.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield