[plug] Check your calendars!

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Sun Mar 28 10:02:42 WST 1999

John Summerfield wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Bret Busby wrote:
>> "PLUG meets every second Tuesday of the month at Digital, 91 Havelock St, at

> or should that be second Tuesday of every month?

"Each" would be optimal, can we not subdivide follicles?

Also, all of above are not strictly true since Dec meetings were skipped
last year due to (a) everyone pre-Christmas busy for 2nd Tue and wiped
out/holidaying by 4th Mon.

--
If you still want to do this in light of the above disadvantages, the
method