[plug] Kernel

Matt Kemner zombie at networx.net.au
Tue Mar 30 09:28:28 WST 1999

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Jon L. Miller wrote:

> Go!zilla will pick up where it left off

Is there a Go!zilla for Linux? I thought it was a windows thing.
Most FTP clients for linux will now pick up where they left off. Most will
even pick up where other applications left off.

> (it's free)

Is it?  Depends on your definition of free I suppose :)
Most applications for Linux are really free. (You get the source code and
all and a license that says you can do with it what you want, so long as
it remains free)

> It's 1.3 MB in size.

0.1  MB for ncftp3
0.09 MB for wget

But you don't get a pretty point-and-click GUI like with Go!Zilla

 - Matt