[plug] Help overclocking celeron 300A required

Greg Mildenhall greg at networx.net.au
Tue Mar 30 10:00:38 WST 1999

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Justin wrote:
> if you are using Windows 98 then most errors with shutting down are coursed
> by the fast shutdown option. You can change this setting using
> "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSCONFIG.EXE"

Hi Justin,

My Start menu doesn't have that. Do I have to download it?
It looks like one of those stupid Unix programs where you have to memorise
long string of meaningless letters just to do something simple like this.
I'm glad I run Windows so I'll never have to do that - and even if I did
have to do something so arcane, the Help files would tell me exactly how
to do it, so I'd never have any trouble. Windows must be a tech-support
worker's dream.

Greetings from Bill,