[plug] DUN script---is the ppp-on no good?

zed dynamix at wanet.com.au
Tue Mar 30 12:04:19 WST 1999

> i dont know if it will help you but i used the 'ppp-on -dialer' files that i
> copied from the '/usr/doc/ppp-2.20f-3/scripts' directory and the
> 'resolv.conf' file in the '/etc' directory

this plus minicom got me going no worries...i was surprised by how easy it
was...
the ppp-on is the connection script you edit with modem speed and isp number,
account name etc...
if this is what you are after and want any more info email me...but ill stop
here just in case i am
barking up the wrong telephone pole...if so then i apologise to all who've just
put up with my ramblings!
regards zed(dez)