[plug] Help overclocking celeron 300A required

david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Tue Mar 30 13:40:43 WST 1999

> My Start menu doesn't have that. Do I have to download it?
> It looks like one of those stupid Unix programs where you have to
> memorise
> long string of meaningless letters just to do something simple like
> this.

Ohmygosh!!!! the clue meter has _actually_ gone into negative numbers!! ;-)

> I'm glad I run Windows so I'll never have to do that - and even if I
> did have to do something so arcane, the Help files would tell me exactly
> how  to do it, so I'd never have any trouble.

Point 1: that's just fine and dandy if u don't want to do anything complex,
but what if u do.
Point 2: I've never found Windows help-systems useful.

>  Windows must be a tech-support
> worker's dream.

Only someone who's never been a tech-worker could say that.

my $0.02 anyway... 8-)

Dave...