[plug] Help overclocking celeron 300A required

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.smileys.net
Tue Mar 30 15:56:12 WST 1999

Greg Mildenhall wrote:
>>> Point 1: that's just fine and dandy if u don't want to do anything complex,
>>> but what if u do.
>>> Point 2: I've never found Windows help-systems useful.
>> Point 3: the program he recommends isn't in any Windows help files.

> Oh no. I didn't realise you'd fallen for it _publically_!!
> Your life might very well be over. :)

(-:

To quote Dr Pooh: "I'll kill the little bastard when I wake up" (Dennis
the denim moggie having just landed the Turdis about 200 yards from the
beach - on the wrong side of the low-tide mark). Perhaps I should have
another look at this massive script that I just got working more closely
tomorrow morning... (-: babies to tend to upset one's sleep patterns :-)

--
"The difference between scientists and engineers is that when engineers
screw up, people die." -- Professor Orthlieb