[plug] "the debate"

david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au david.buddrige at mitswa.com.au
Tue Mar 30 17:24:34 WST 1999

Don't be daft... I'm at work I said... I use Linux at home (and any other
time I can) and use Netscape to send/receive email... the only reason I'm
using NT now is because M$ illegal Monopolistic practices have meant that
people who don't know what they're on about want people to write software
for it....