[plug] Help overclocking celeron 300A required

Grant Malcolm gmalcolm at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Tue Mar 30 17:58:58 WST 1999

> Did you have any trouble getting your AGP card working properly in X?? I
> have an aopen pa50 AGP card on a DFI mother board. I can't get linux to
> recognize it, or work with it.

i've got a generic i740 AGP card working fine on C300A at 450MHz Abit BH6
system

what chipset is your pa50 running? have you checked the list of supported
cards/chipsets at xfree86.org? there are quite a few AGP cards listed and
plenty of suggestions for getting unsupported cards working - i740 cards,
for instance, require a binary only driver available from RedHat

Cheers
Grant

CONNECT to your LOCAL THEATRE

     visit the Independent Theatre Association

on the INTERNET
        http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~gmalcolm/ita