[plug] What do you school-age members think of SlashDot'sHellMouth articles?

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Tue May 4 13:47:44 WST 1999

On Tue, 4 May 1999, Matt Kemner wrote:

> John didn't write that, Tamara did.

Sorry. Tamara, can you set your mailer to use '>' quotes please, as I
seem to confuse easily.

> >   I suggest we start by banning large 4WDs, unless the owners can prove

> Good idea.  Those large 4WDs aren't much good for off-road use anyway, I
> say ban all 4WDs that weigh more than 1000kg.

Can you relax that a bit? I kind-of like the mitsubishi Outback.

>  - A happy Suzuki 4WDriver(who thought this was a Linux list :P)
>
> ObOnTopic: Creative have released Linux drivers for the SB Live!

ObOnTopic: Do KDE or Gnome or anybody else have a "standard" way of
specifying regional settings, like date & time formats?

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
                -- Rich Kulawiec