[plug] Linux and Star Office and dates

Rob Hall rhall at echidna.stu.cowan.edu.au
Tue May 4 16:37:50 WST 1999

If you set the default language as english (tools, option, general) then all
future formats will be in dd/mm/yyyy.  All the old ones will be in the
format that they were created in.  You can right-click on them, goto format
and change their format manually.

Regards,

Rob Hall

Heights Computer Management