[plug] Kernel sound support.

Bradley Browne brad at argo.net.au
Wed May 12 01:46:49 WST 1999

When I was compiling my RedHat 5.2 kernel I also indicated that I wanted
sound support, but then discovered it would not let me use the sndconfig
tool redhat ships with to configure it because it wants it compiled as a
module rather than in the kernel.  I don't know why this is but after I
selected sound support as a module it worked okay.

brad