[plug] SIOCADDRT

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri May 14 10:10:22 WST 1999

On Fri, May 14, 1999 at 09:37:55AM +0800, Greg Gamble wrote:
> Hi Pluggers,
>
>   We're getting a message `invalid SIOCADDRT' in the screen
> messages on booting. So far we have ignored it, but I'm
[...]

"SIOCADDRT: Invalid argument" after a recent upgrade to kernel 2.2?
Some options have been removed from route (they are now figured out
automagically). Explicitly putting the extra options in won't hurt,
it's just a warning. (and if you're dual booting 2.0 and 2.2, you might
need to leave them in for a while)

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal