[plug] Star Office and javascript

Bret Busby bret at clearsol.iinet.net.au
Mon May 17 14:48:42 WST 1999

I have had some problems with using the Star Office web browser, and
links not opening.

It has just occurred to me, from the little box that appears when the
pointer is on a link, and it shows a javascript function name, that
the links that do not work with Star Office, appear to be javascript
functions.

Is this a correct appraisal, that javascript does not work with Star
Office?

I am using Star Office 5.0, the one that has SO_501, but is Star
Office 5.0, according to everything when it runs, etc.

Bret Busby