[plug] SCSI and Dual CPU's ...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Wed May 26 09:37:48 WST 1999

Hmmm. I'm looking at upgrading soon (aren't I always?? Well, sooner than
last time this time!) and I'm still kicking around the idea of a
Dual-CPU system. I've sort of resigned myself to the fact I'll get a
Slot 1 system...

Can anyone reccommend one or more good Dual CPU Slot-1 boards?? Pref.
one that can work with one CPU (ie; get one now, upgrade with another
the same later...)

Another issue is SCSI: I REALLY need to get me a decent SCSI card (the
old Adaptec ISA card is, well, old and slow ^_^). Is it worth getting a
board with built-in SCSI? (And if so, any reccommendations? Single
and/or Dual)

Any ideas, anecdotes, etc, would be most appreciated...

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :