[plug] PAP for RedHat?

Marc strkefoc at vianet.net.au
Wed May 26 15:08:59 WST 1999

With Redhat theres a communication centre where you set up the modem and the
pap setup sometimes the smart people who set things up use pap as well as a
script like my isp does so suggestion is to figure it out by setting pap up
and if it works great if not then have a look at the debug page and see what
it says

Regards,
Marc