[plug] SCSI and Dual CPU's ...

Trevor Phillips phillips at central.murdoch.edu.au
Fri May 28 10:00:51 WST 1999

Gary Mahnkoph wrote:

> I whole-heartedly second that, having had both a P2B-D, and now a P2B-DS,
> since early '98, I have found their performance, stability, and
> compatibility beyond reproach.

Hmmm. $845 for the P2B-DS, and $530 for the P2B-D (from some
price-hunts). So, a Dual MB costs more than double a single board??
Seems a bit rich! ^_^
Extra $300ish for SCSI is reasonable for good Adaptec built-in...

Are these prices about what you're looking at for these MB's?

: CWIS Technical Officer         -           T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :