[plug] 1984

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sat May 29 16:41:55 WST 1999

Oliver White wrote:

> have you signed up for the censorship list I pointed you to?

No... I get enough email as it is. :)

> An interesting thing came up.... what about Bugtraq? It explicitly instructs on
> how to perform a crime, and may be covered (as is a certain locksmithing
> textbook, for the same reasons).

I know...  if this law goes through then it could very well mean the end
of my research work - or at the very least make it more difficult.  I'm
working on writing a letter to the West to explain how badly this law
would affect so many important and legitimate uses of the Internet.

Regards,

Christian.