[plug] "Away" mode off

David Campbell campbell at gear.torque.net
Sun May 30 10:18:28 WST 1999

Date sent:      	Sat, 29 May 1999 12:46:28 +0000
From:           	Leon Brooks <leon at brooks.smileys.net>
To:             	plug at linux.org.au
Subject:        	[plug] "Away" mode off
Send reply to:  	plug at linux.org.au

> Sorry if anyone posted stuff for me in the last 2 days; I stuffed up my
> own mail config and
>
> (1) deleted /var/spool/mail/leonb from the server and then
>
> (2) bounced all mail for about 2 days before I noticed
>
> Doncha hate that?

What I really hate is coming back after a week trip interstate (I was
in Adelaide last week, sorry for missing the Monday meeting) and
finding a couple of mail lists turning feral. Sure mail filters help
but when it takes 2 hours to download your email you know your in for
a hell of a time.

David Campbell
campbell at torque.net
"This is not an office, rather Hell with fluorescent lighting"