[plug] LyX/LaTeX vs Word: the verdict

Oliver White ojw at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 6 14:37:15 WST 1999

Congratulations! I know how hard you've been working on this, hopefully
now we can start a game of Civ III huh? Maybe sink a few beers... or a
bit of both (Help! The warriors of SlurredSpeach are attacking!)

WRT LaTeX, I'll definitely keep it in mind for my final year project
next year.

Fantastic!

--
Oliver White