[plug] pppd

Craig Foster craig_foster at cea.net.au
Tue Nov 9 12:11:13 WST 1999

RH6.1 *and* Mandrake6.1 both suffer the same problem...

The logs say that no PAP secrets are available for this connection. Both
Kppp and WvDial add "user * password" to pap-secrets, even when "user ppp0
password" is already in the file. I'm yet to try my old 6.0 pppd setup or a
PPPD connection at boot time...

Any other suggestions?