[plug] My first download: netscape...help?!

Ari Finander ari at scientist.com
Thu Nov 18 20:10:48 WST 1999

Thanks!  I tried to remove the program as a user instead of root and had
problems, but after your email it occurred to me to try as root: everything
works much better now!  :-)  Second question though:
If I ever want to remove Netscape Communicator 4.7, or any other download,
that didn't come with the initial linux install (Red Hat 6.0), how do I go
about doing that?

Ari
ari at scientist.com