[plug] dingoblue

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Mon Nov 22 10:54:39 WST 1999

I'm signing up for dingoblue as an ISP. Its the first big ISP I've seen
that has Linux as an option on the form. (Is this experience badly out of
date?)
  Has anyone tried it from Linux? Any problems? Its only $25 unlimited, if
you sign for their long-distance calls.

[Warning - blatent commercial plug for personal gain.]

 Allegedly that true unlimited - no cutoffs or volume limits. And if you
give the account number of a referrer you both get $60 credit. No, I'm not
too proud - feel free to use 100059235 :)
  Since I wandered this far off-topic already, they do mobile SIMs for
30c/min, no access fee, no connection fee, no contract. Ummm, so thats 200
minutes of free calls for you and me if you sign by Nov30.
Thats www.dingoblue.com.au - Call now! our operators are standing by!

Have I mentioned Amway? :)

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
Chicken Little only has to be right once.