[plug] Shameless promotion of muddleftpd 1.1.1 that abuses all competition.

Beau Kuiper ekuiperba at cc.curtin.edu.au
Sun Nov 28 00:27:39 WST 1999

Hello plug members,

Are you are sick of using buggy ftp servers that need to be patched week in and
week out, causing extreme stress.

Or do you have special needs that arn't satisfied by the standard ftp servers.
Or maybe you just feel unussually patriotic today.

If any of these are true, have a look at muddleftpd at:

http://www.arach.net.au/~wildfire/muddleftpd/

I have just released Version 1.1.1, and it supports:

	* ACL lists
	* Capable non-root operation
	* Full Command support.
	* PAM support
	* Automatic shadow password detection/support
	* Internal lister
	* External password file support

In addition to all this, muddleftpd is fast, lightweight and highly portable
(You can use the server on all your different platforms). It is very secure and
is not suceptable to buffer overflow problems. (If you find one, you can even
come around and abuse me).

Unfortunatly, it does not yet support:

	* inetd operation.
	* virtual server support.

<end of shameless promotion>

Anyway,  I hope I havn't offended or annoyed anyone with this meaningless post
Have fun
Beau Kuiper
ekuiperba at cc.curtin.edu.au