[plug] RHL 6.0 install probs

GB gb at perthpcug.org.au
Sun Oct 3 22:10:25 WST 1999

Workarounds:

1. Make the installation boot disks, instructions in documentation.

or

2. Make the CDROM bootable (in the BIOS) if possible, and just boot directly
into the RHL disk.
This is what I did for my laptop.

Garry.

At 08:24 PM 10/3/99 +0800, you wrote:
>I'm trying to install RHL 6.0 from the pocketbook
>And I type autoboot, then it does it's stuff and it says
>
>VFS: Cannot open root device 08:21
>Kerneel Panic: VFS: unable to mount root FS on 08:21
>
>Any ideas how to fix that?
>
>Cheers
>Daniel Pearson

Windows 98: n.
 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
 written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.