[plug] RHL 6.0 install probs

GB gb at perthpcug.org.au
Sun Oct 3 22:44:33 WST 1999

So long as you tell it where you want it to go, it should be fine.
Remember the difference though between a logical drive and a physical drive..

I thought you meant it couldn't see the CDROM after running autorun.bat..

Your second HDD, assuming you have only one partition on the c: drive, will
be d: under DOS.
In Linux it should be hda1 for the c:, and hdb1 for the d:. You will need to
give the mount point for the filesystem, which is normally "/", after you
have created the Linux partition and swap file partition..

If you read pages 28,29,30, 31 and 32 of the pocketbook, this is covered.

Have fun.

Garry.