[plug] new linux user

Beau Kuiper ekuiperba at cc.curtin.edu.au
Mon Oct 4 00:14:11 WST 1999

On Sun, 03 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> The i740 card is a good choice as long as the Mboard supports it, I had
> nothing but troubles with this card and EPoX Mboards. Suggest you look at
> he HCL for the Mboard to see which components has been tested.  This also
> applies to the Savage 3 card.
>
> Jon

I am running mine on an Intel LX board, probably not a good idea to run them
with non-intel chipsets (but since the original poster has a celeron 366, i am
assuming he isn't wasting his time and money on a non-intel chipset
motherboard).

BTW, the i740 auto-configures fine and runs quite well (Probably not as well as
matrox boards though)

Beau Kuiper
ekuiperba at cc.curtin.edu.au