[plug] [plu] Linux books/manuals: recommendations?

Ari Finander strictform at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 03:15:49 WST 1999

Here's my fstab:

/dev/hda5  /           ext2    defaults                         1 1
/dev/hda6  swap        swap    defaults                         0 0
/dev/fd0   /mnt/floppy vfat    user,async,noauto,exec,nosuid    0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom  iso9660 user,async,ro,noauto,exec,nosuid 0 0
none       /proc       proc    defaults                         0 0
none       /dev/pts    devpts  mode-0622                        0 0
/dev/hda1  /mnt/cdrive vfat    user,async,noauto,exec,nosuid    0 0

Which error message are you referring to Christian: the error when I can't
mount a drive as a user or the error when I try to load kppp as a user?

Thanks,
Ari
strictform at hotmail.com