[plug] Re: HTML on the list (was: For those who have not seen it)

Christian christian at global.net.au
Wed Oct 6 16:36:19 WST 1999

Mike Holland wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, John Menzies wrote:
>
> How do people feel about John et.al posting in HTML? I cant see the point,
> and many mailers do not handle it. (Pine is OK)

I personally feel that people should be discouraged from posting in HTML
since many mail clients (particularly console-based ones) do not handle
it well.  Of course, most of the time people don't realise their mail
client is using HTML anyway and just need it pointed out to them. :)

My two cents,

Christian.

--
Never be afraid to tell the world who you are.
                                        -- Anonymous