[plug] Just started with linux, need help

GB gb at perthpcug.org.au
Thu Oct 7 16:43:05 WST 1999

Hope someone knows the answer to a quick question..

I run RH6, and am about to d/l Netscape 4.7

There are versions 4.7 (libc5), 4.7 (glibc), 4.7 (FreeBSD).

FreeBSD doesn't sound right, so I'm assuming it's either the glibc or libc5..

As I use Gnome, would glibc be the one I need?

Garry.
Windows 98: n.
 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
 written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.