[plug] re: email question

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Fri Oct 8 09:43:37 WST 1999

On Thu, 7 Oct 1999, Jon L. Miller wrote:

> Is there way to do a CC using Linux Sendmail? I can handle incoming
> e-mail through aliases (eg; Joe: Joe, Tom = all incoming for Joe goes to
> both Joe and Tom).  I need to be able to send a copy of all outgoing
> e-mail to a manager and the receiptent.

Jon,
is the mail being sent by a script, or by SMTP from PCs, or what?

 A 'CC:' is a header on a particular e-mail. Use a mail client for that,
not sendmail which is really an mda. The '-c' option on mail(1) will do
it.

Or do you want sendmail to secretly spy on the users?

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
	I had no shoes and I pitied myself.  Then I met a man who had no
	feet, so I took his shoes.     -- Dave Barry