[plug] Cheap Linux??

Peter Wright pete at cygnus.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 8 19:09:30 WST 1999

On Fri, Oct 08, 1999 at 05:56:55PM +0800, Rick  (VK6EP) wrote:
> At 12:01 08/10/99 +0800, you wrote:
[ snip ]
> >I've bought cd's from lsl on a number of occasions. They're cheap,
> >and delivery has always been return mail.
> >
> >Steve
>
> I've found LSL to be very good, on the one occasion I purchased from
> them.  The main reason why I posted my original message was because
> of the interest in Mandrake. They had a copy of it with SuSE for $7.
> Almost sounded too good to be true.

Just to add to the tally of satisfied LSL customers, I've bought two
separate things from them very recently: a Debian Slink + Be Bundle
package for me and a Motif package for my workplace. I was really
impressed with the speed of response and general helpful attitude of
the sales guy.

Plus, I got a bonus SuSE package chucked in with my Slink+BeOS package
for no extra charge. Ain't that nice? :)

> Cheers
> Rick

Pete.
--
http://cygnus.uwa.edu.au/~pete/

--
DENNIS: Oh, very nice. King, eh!  I expect you've got a palace and fine
        clothes and courtiers and plenty of food.  And how d'you get that?  By