[plug] network card

Nick Bannon nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Fri Oct 8 19:18:52 WST 1999

On Thu, Oct 07, 1999 at 10:29:25PM -0700, harry adinanta wrote:
> halooo can anyone help me ??
>
> i have just bought D0link network card...
> how do i install it into my redhat 6 ??

For what it's worth, my D-Link DFE-530TX'es use the via-rhine driver.

Use a recent kernel if you have the option - mine work fine, but they
reset once in a while (and have a... helpful message that "Something
wicked happened" when that occurs - they continue working perfectly well
after the reset).

Nick.

--
  Nick Bannon  | "I made this letter longer than usual because
nick at it.net.au | I lack the time to make it shorter." - Pascal