[plug] X-Windows MBA

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sat Oct 9 15:41:07 WST 1999

Beau Kuiper wrote:

> On Sat, 09 Oct 1999, you wrote:
> > Tony Clark wrote:
> >
> > > I'm slightly pissed, but bugger off and do your own homework  :)
> > > tony
> >
> > I'm sober, get stuffed.
>
> I'm sober too, and for that attitude I will happily tell you to bugger off and
> do your own homework too. :)

> Beau Kuiper
> A uni student

I think its sad that a general request asking for suggestions on where
to find appropriate documentation on a subject is responded to in this
way.  Especially since requests by people who are too lazy to read
documentation and who instead want to be spoon-fed are often replied to
in great detail.

Asking for suggestions or hints on where to find good resources on a
topic is hardly the same thing as asking them to do your homework for
you.

Regards,

Christian.

--