[plug] X-Windows MBA

Mike Holland myk at golden.wattle.id.au
Sat Oct 9 16:29:40 WST 1999

On Sat, 9 Oct 1999, Christian wrote:

> I think its sad that a general request asking for suggestions on where
> to find appropriate documentation on a subject is responded to in this
> way.  Especially since requests by people who are too lazy to read
> documentation and who instead want to be spoon-fed are often replied to
> in great detail.

hear hear!

I'd suggest to Oliver to read separately on the X and win 32 message
models. It shouldnt be hard to draw your own comparisons, and it will show
that you actually understand the stuff. Also easier to find than a
pre-wriiten comparison.
  Maybe then you can tell me: why doesnt win32 graphics work over a
network, even though its supposed to be message-based ?

Mike Holland <mike at golden.wattle.id.au>            Perth, Australia.
                          --==--
        I had no shoes and I pitied myself.  Then I met a man who had no
        feet, so I took his shoes.     -- Dave Barry