[plug] staroffice 5.1 registration key

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Wed Oct 13 19:43:07 WST 1999

Mike Holland wrote:
> Could someone please mail me a registration number/key pair for SO 5.1
> from Stardivision. Sun have changed it so you dont need a key, but
> i'd rather not need to download it all again. Ta,

No. The keys are (1) timed, and expire after a month if you don't go
online and get it fixed (presumably forever) by StarOffice's rego system
and (2) tied to the user name and email address of the user (don't get
married if you're female).

I'll download a fresh copy next Tuesday night and burn it to CD on
Wednesday if you like.

> The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Myk, you're all heart.