[plug] Outlook

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Thu Oct 14 17:01:11 WST 1999

> on Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 04:40:11PM +0800, Christopher Darby
> <chrisd at power.net.au> wrote:
> > i got a PIII 450 with 64Mb and ive been having problems with vmware
>
> quick - tell me about the problems as Im just about to order a PIII 450
> and intend to run vmware.

Well I have had no problems with my machine that is a

	300A Celery (Overclocked to 450 of course *grin*)
	Two 64 Meg PC 100 SDRAM chips
	Matrox G200 AGP SDRAM Video Card (8 Meg)
	8.4G IDE and Realtek network card

The machine was running 54 meg of RAM allocated to Nt 4.0 workstation and
she performed at a reasonable speed (no faster or slower it seemed to me). I
haven't really put the machine in this config through a real heavy load
(like running the gimp , Netscape, VMWAare and IE at the same time).

Michael Hunt