[plug] ulimit and gecos

Christian christian at global.net.au
Sun Oct 17 11:53:06 WST 1999

Jeremy Malcolm wrote:

> > Install the quota package
>
> I did, but it is not a complete solution: it is only for disk quotas,
> not CPU time, number of processes, memory, file descriptors, etc.

Edit /etc/limits if you want this.  You may also need logoutd although
that is for porttime restrictions if I recall correctly. (which possibly
I'm not since I haven't used this for a while).

Regards,

Christian.

--
Perhaps I am flogging a straw herring in mid-stream, but in the light
of what is known about the ubiquity of security vulnerabilities, it