[OTOPIC][plug] Linux is out, for now.

John Summerfield summer at os2.ami.com.au
Tue Oct 19 10:00:35 WST 1999

> I thought you might have said something like CICS, VMS or another Mainframe
> app John *grin*
>
> Oh that's right most mainframes are out of the normal home budget !!!!

But if you happen to have one, I gather you can run most Linux software on
OS/390. And, you don't HAVE to have a mainframe to run those mainframe
products; they run just fine in an MCA box with OS/2 and a PC390 card. THe
mainframe drives hide in OS/2 files which is why OS/2.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield