[plug] Linux Community survey (fwd)

Gavin Tweedie tweedie at nw.com.au
Thu Oct 21 07:40:40 WST 1999

for those who may be interested.

Gavin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:57:48 -0400
From: Nathaniel Borenstein <nsb at si.umich.edu>
To: (Linux developer community);
Subject: Linux Community survey

As you know, the development of Linux has differed in many ways from the traditional development of large-scale software projects.  As University of Michigan researchers, we're trying to better understand how that process has worked, in particular by studying communication patterns within in the Linux community

If you use Linux -- and particularly if you've participated at all in the Linux development process -- we'd be grateful if you could spare a few minutes to fill out our survey.  You can find the survey at:

	http://www-personal.umich.edu/~meilu/linux.html

Thanks in advance for your help!   -- Nathaniel Borenstein & Mei Lu

PS -- Please feel free to forward this survey to other Linux-related groups or individuals who you think will find the survey welcome.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-standards" in
the body of a message to majordomo at vger.rutgers.edu