[plug] [otopic] Position Available

Michael Hunt Michael.J.Hunt at usa.net
Sun Oct 24 23:04:55 WST 1999

Hiya all,

Well this is slightly off topic but this is the crowd where probably a
position can be filled from so here goes.

Due to my departure to the UK at the end of this year a position has become
available for a tech/support/network/sys admin/general dogsbody within the
company (basically my job *grin*)

If you have skills in the following :

	- Linux
	- NT Server
	_ TCP/IP Networking (DNS, DHCP routing etc)
	- Mail server admin
	- Web Server admin
	- Radius experience
	- Ascend, Cisco Hardware
	- Basic programming (abilities not the language).

Then please send me a copy of your resume off the list. (Email
mailto:mhunt at austhold.com.au).

The position is to be filled within the month (start around beginning of
December) with some job training/handover to be done by me before a leave
around Christmas.

Basically it is ISP work with some network design. consultation to
customers.  People wishing to pursue a MCP or MCSE qualification are
encouraged to apply. Basically there is Linux work, but there is also lots
of work with Microsoft products (and sometimes Novell).

Hope to hear from some interested people

Michael Hunt
	-