[plug] Tuesdays Meeting

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Oct 27 12:18:11 WST 1999

> Anyway, I guess what I'm saying is that casual "get together to talk
> and eat" sessions aren't all that much of a bad idea and are
> possibly worth keeping.

If they can be combined with "get together to talk and drink"
sessions, it would be even better?  Is there somewhere else then Fast
Eddies where it is possible to join?  I had to drink orange juice the
last time, as I did not want to order a burger...  There is an Irish
pub down the street.  Maybe it could be an option?

I believe meetings only to socialize would be a nice addition to
presentation meetings.
##>  Petter Reinholdtsen <##    | pere at td.org.uit.no
 O-  <SCRIPT Language="Javascript">window.close()</SCRIPT>
http://www.hungry.com/~pere/    | Go Mozilla, go! Go!