[plug] System security

Jamie Moir moir at opera.iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 3 15:12:21 WST 1999

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999, Bret Busby wrote:

> This is what the mailing list is supposed to be about (or so I believe); people
> making constructive suggestions to try to help each other, rather than
> derogatory and unproductive insults. That is, one purpose, apart from sharing
> information.

well actually i personally dont like the screwed formating but thats not
all of it

What really peeves me is the fact that you just whallop the list routinely
with a pile of text, no personal comment or opinion or anything on it what
so ever, the drift of the list ISNT a place where we can get emailed piles
of crap off the web, its supposed to be about discussion.  The urls did
get up my nose somewhat but at least i didnt have to go through them
looking for the point of it all.  The emailing the sum total of the
webpages approach is just stupid as all that happens is you send my some
junkmail in a form thats unreadable, for NO aparrent reason, if you would
like to contribute thats also ok by me but cutting and pasteing junk isnt
anywhere near what id define as contributing.

Jamie Moir