[plug] Modprobe Can't Find Module PPP0

lloy0076 at senet.com.au lloy0076 at senet.com.au
Wed Sep 8 02:56:10 WST 1999

I have set up my PPP under RedHat with netcfg. I use ifup ppp0 to get it
going. When I recompiled my kernel, I made PPP a module. It now loudly
complains that it can't load module ppp0 50 times before silently
dissapearing into the background.

This doesn't seem to affect system performance or anything at all...it's
just annoying....I don't know which config files I should show people,
but I've looked at them ALL and none of them seem strange to me.

I'm on RedHat 6.0 with Kernel 2.2.5-15. Please email me directly at
mailto:lloy0076 at senet.com.au if you'd like a copy of one of my config
files for further clarification. I'm at a loss as to what's happening!

DAVID L.

--
http://users.senet.com.au/~lloy0076/index.html (personal home page)
Subscribe to the linux c programming list:
    mailto:linuxCprogramming-subscribe at listbot.com
    http://users.senet.com.au/~lloy0076/linux_c_programming/index.html