[plug] Linux C Mailing Lists (Revised Home Pages)

lloy0076 at senet.com.au lloy0076 at senet.com.au
Wed Sep 8 21:09:56 WST 1999

LINUX C MAILING LISTS
Home Site Established
people participating in various discusion about Linux and C. There have
been some very vibrant discussions about the lists' purposes, the types
of C questions answered and the motives of people who've joined the
list. Importantly, Chuck Mead and David Lloyd, the two list operators,
maintain that the list is both for experienced and inexperienced C
programmers. Chuck and David are working on a way to make the lists
relevant to the new C programmer and also relevant to an experienced
programmer.

David has created a new logo and a newly rebuilt home site for the
mailing lists. More than 500 people saw the older, rather banal
page...David says "I'm certain that people will find the new site easy
to navigate, useful and in time a repository of knowledge". We now have
established a new logo - LINUX C PROGRAMMING c programming lists written
in a circular fashion with Tux the Penguin sitting in the middle.

Should you wish to view our newly revised home page, it is at:

http://users.senet.com.au/~lloy0076/linux_c_programming/index.html

To subscribe to one of the lists straight away simply send this email
with no subject or body:

mailto:linuxCprogramming-subscribe at list.com

Chuck Mead and David Lloyd are both excited and pleased at the
phenomenal growth in the two lists' membership. We still believe that
these lists will provide an excellent open source resource for all
aspiring and current programmers who use c to program linux. Please, do
come and join us!

DAVID LLOYD
(ListBot Linux C Programming List CoOrdinator).

--
http://users.senet.com.au/~lloy0076/index.html (personal home page)
Subscribe to the linux c programming list:
    mailto:linuxCprogramming-subscribe at listbot.com
    http://users.senet.com.au/~lloy0076/linux_c_programming/index.html