[plug] CD-R Prices (Off Topic)

Chris Cornish linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
Thu Sep 9 22:08:15 WST 1999

I have a pile f technet cd's you can have call me tomorrow on 0408 095
720 if you want them
BTW try putting a blue cdr in the micowave for 4 seconds if your after
cool effects (nolonger than 4 seconds or you will damge the microwave))

--- Paul Wilson <hooker at opera.iinet.net.au> wrote:
> From: Nick Bannon <nick at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au>
> > BTW - I'm collecting dead CDs. I'm after ;
> >  * Obselete or bad CD-R coasters (highly prized
> for their pretty colours)
> >  * bad 70's and 80's music
> >  * excess CD-ROMs - Technet, SunSolve,
> SupportNotes, old distribution
> > media
> >  * bulk spam - OzEmail, Big Pond, etc
> >
> > Cases are optional - I'm after 70-100, in as many
> colours as I can get.
> > I aim to make a mirrorball. <grin>
>
> I could offer a job lot of MSDN disks, but they've
> got no aesthetic value at
> all (do I hear cries of "or any other value either"
> from the back?).
>
> AOL & PC Plus super CD any use?
>
> Paul

===
Chris Cornish
linuxcw at yahoo.com.au
       __   _
   / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a