[plug] SQL Servers

John Breen john.breen at unitedconstruction.com.au
Mon Sep 13 09:34:52 WST 1999

(Removes nether appendage from mouth)

Yes, I should have mentioned that in the first place.  Also doesn't help
that the Oracle tools I'm using aren't by Oracle and do an automatic commit.
In fact, that's quite dangerous come to look at it.  Especially if, like me,
you're working on a production environment.

Cheers,

John

John Breen
Programmer