[plug] Debian cd's

Brad Campbell brad at seme.com.au
Tue Sep 14 17:15:03 WST 1999

Frank Guidara wrote:

> Could someone please bring the latest copy of debian so I can burn for my
> self or else
> If someone could bring me a burnt copy I will replace there CD's
> Thanking in advance

Those disks are sitting on my desk should you want them, unfortunately
circumstances have conspired that I have missed all your e-mails and
other contact attempts..

If Frank is supplied with other disks this evening, I have a pair of
shiny new Debian 2.1 slink binary disks sitting here that can be
had for the price of a couple of replacement blank cd's...

Brad..