[plug] Perl Books

GB gb at perthpcug.org.au
Wed Sep 15 04:50:36 WST 1999

Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody knows of a source for discount current books in Perth.

Books I'm after are Programming Perl, and Perl Cookbook, (Perl Cookbook 1st
Ed, Prog Perl 2nd Ed),
both through the O'Reilly press. I am an adult student, so if it is an
educational supply, that would be OK.

Each are around the $80-90 mark from the usual places incl Boffins and Rellims.

They are available for $A 115 total, incl shipping from Amazon.com, but
there is a 7-21 bus. day delivery.

Or, if someone wishes to part with their copy in good condition, please
contact me..

Thanks,

Garry.
Windows 98: n.
 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
 written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.