[plug] Re: Pop Quiz

Leon Brooks leonb at bounce.networx.net.au
Thu Sep 16 11:23:26 WST 1999

Had to share this one with you... it had me in stitches (this is the
same bloke I mentioned on irc:#linuxaus yesterday, who asked Smileys to
remove a page from my site, said page now residing at
http://users.smileys.net/~leonb/sux.removed):

Alex Boge wrote:
> I have posted the
> e-mails, certification and copies of the pages on my site for you and the
> world to see.

..and in the very next paragraph in the very _same_ email, Alex Boge
wrote:

> I'll hope
> that you will choose to keep our e-mails private between us and not posted
> for everyone to see. Not that I can do anything about it but ask nicely and
> hope that you prove yourself better than most of the linux crowd that
> occupies IRC and newsgroups lately.

Hello? Is there anyone in there? (-:

Cheers!